|Job Title||Manager Operations|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Key Skills||Operations Manager, Client Management|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Salary (Per Annum)||6 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||7 Years|
|Job Requirement||Required An Individual with Ability to Work in Flexible Hours with a Strong Operational Level Base. Experience in People Management and Operations Control is a Pre-requisite. Ability to Manage and Assist the Overall Operations Will Be a Key Function. Must Be Extremely Detail Oriented, Organized,Independent, Able to Multi-task, and a Team Player.
- Manage the Daily Operations to Set Standards By Each Client Ensuring the Quality, Accuracy and Turnaround Time
- Manage, Co-ordinate and Execute Pharmaceutical Related Projects with a Small Team Within Agreed Targets.
- Client Management and Ensure all Processes are Maintained to the Level of Satisfaction Sought By the Clients, Client Interface and Day to Day Problem Resolutions
- Manage the Kpis and Any other Internal / External Reporting Requirements
- Manage the Resource Allocations On the Operations and Report to the Director- Bpo Operations On Any Resource Gaps
- Manage the Productivity of the Teams and Ensure Optimum Resource Utilization
- Report Daily/weekly to the Senior Management On the Progress and Status of Operations
- Respond to Any Ad-hoc Requests On the Operations By the Senior Management
- Attends Required Meetings and Participates in Committees as Requested.
- Candidate Should have Good Exposure to Call Center Environments.
- Should have At-least 5 Years of Experience Working in Call Centers in Wfm
- Tool Knowledge of Aspect is a Must.
- Hands On Experience in Forecasting.
- Should Be Able to Work On Long Range, Medium Range and Short Range Forecasting.
- Sound Understanding of Fte and Headcount Information.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical/medical Process and Working with North American Centers Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Strong Experience in Excel, and Experience in Ewfm Project
other Skills Set :
- Ensure Company Policies and Procedures are Followed.
- Should have Developed His/her Team Members to Take Up Higher Responsibilitiesf
- Controlling Team Attrition and Absenteeism.
- Performs Audits of the Process and Reports Any Changes to Manager.
- is Responsible for Achieving Monthly, Weekly & Daily Targets.
- Assists in Recruiting, Hiring and Supervising the Processes.
- Demonstrates Positive Interpersonal Relations in Dealing with Fellow Employees, Supervisors, other Department Employees and Clients.
- Performs other Duties as Assigned.
1. Total 7 to 8 Years of Experience with Any International Bpo Especially with Outbound Process in Product Selling
2. Minimum 2 Years of Experience Should Be with Healthcare/medical Domain (pharmaceuticals Products Selling-generic Medicines) Flexible to Work in Rotational Shifts. (generally Us Shift)
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Job City||Nagpur, Bhandara|
|Company Name||US Based Client|
|About Company||IT Out Sourcing and Consulting|
|Contact Person||Rakesh Rawat|