Urgent Requirements for Experienced, Quality Analyst for Outbound Sales Process, for Health Care Bpo Division, with Excellent Listening and Observations Skills.
technical Competencies :
1. Should have Good Knowledge of Computers
2. Should have Good Filtering and Searching Skills
3. Apt On Ms Office Tools-(especially On Excel and Powerpoint)
4. Should have Good Internet Browsing Skills.
role & Responsibilities- (jd)
- Conducts Call Quality Audits / Monitoring / Rcas On Daily Basis.
- Provides Effective Feedback to the Operations Team as per Audit Findings.
- Interprets the Pattern of Findings Through Audits and Gap Analysis with Agents.
- Works in Close Conjunction with Operations Tls & Agents to Ensure Better Quality Delivery On An Ongoing Basis.
- Disseminates Quality Updates and Watchouts to the Floor and Monitors the Practice.
soft Skill :
- Good Oral / Written Communication Skills.
- Data Interpretation & Analytics Skills.
- Capable of Identifying Gaps and Executing Initiatives.
- Understanding of Various Operations Metrics.
- Basic Data Analytics / Data Mining Capabilities.
- Good Knowledge of Calling (sales/tech) Parameters.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Tools Will Be Preferred.
- Monitoring the Call as per Call Quality Parameters
1. Total 2 to 3 Years of Experience with Any International Bpo in Outbound Process Especially Product Selling
2. 6 Months to 1 Year of Experience in Healthcare/medical Domain (preferably)
shift Timings - Flexible to Work in Rotational Shifts. (generally Us Shift)
working Days - 5 Working Days & Sun Fixed Off.
cab Facility-cab & Meal Would Be Provided.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||2 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
US Based Client
|About Company||IT Outsourcing and Consulting|
|Contact Person||Rakesh Rawat|