|Job Title||Sr. Process Trainer|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Key Skills||Sr. Process Trainer, Training|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand|
|Work Experience||2 Years|
|Job Requirement||Urgent Requirements for Experienced Process Trainer for Outbound Sales Process, for Health Care Bpo Division, with Excellent Communication and Interpretation Skills. Person Should have Sound Knowledge of Sales Related Terms/jargons.
technical Competencies :
1. Should have Good Knowledge of Computers
2. Should have Good Filtering and Searching Skills
3. Apt On Ms Office Tools-(especially On Powerpoint)
4. Should have Good Internet Browsing Skills.
role & Responsibilities- (jd)
1. Ensuring High Quality Training Delivery in the English Language of Product/process
2. Conducting Assessments and Evaluations
3. Ability to Deliver Training Programme as per Client Requirements
4. Involvement in Content Development.
soft Skill :
- Excellent Oral/ Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills
- Training Delivery Skills
- Ability to Connect Through Words
- Good Public Speaking Ability
- Pleasant Personality
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Knowledge of Calling (sales/tech) Parameters.
1. Total 2 to 3 Years of Experience with Any International Bpo
2. 6 Months to 1 Year of Experience in Healthcare/medical Domain (preferably)
shift Timings - Flexible to Work in Rotational Shifts. (generally Us Shift)
working Days - 5 Working Days & Sun Fixed Off.
cab Facility-cab & Meal Would Be Provided.
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Job City||Nagpur, Bhandara|
|Company Name||US Based Client|
|About Company||IT Outsourcing and Consulting|
|Contact Person||Rakesh Rawat|